Insurance & Personal Injuries

No Win No Fee

If unsure of your entitlement to benefits and compensation under the law, come and see us for independent legal advice.

Just because an insurer assesses your claim and denies or even admits liability, you may still not get your full compensation entitlements or access all the benefits available under the appropriate compensation scheme.

In some cases, we will agree to take on your matter, on a 'no win no fee basis' depending on a review of the risks involved in taking on your matter on a speculative basis.

I worked until I got injured badly. Now I can't work anymore!
Insurance & Personal Injuries Compensation

Personal Injuries include diseases, fatal, prenatal, psychological and physical injuries and the aggravation, exacerbation or acceleration of a pre-existing injury.

We provide Services in the following areas:

  • Workplace / Workers Compensation Claims
  • Motor Vehicle Claims
  • Comcare (Commonwealth/Agency employees/ADF members)
  • Military Law (Veteran's Entitlements / Comcare / MRCA / Sexual Abuse)
  • Medical Law
  • Asbestos dust and diseases
  • Public Liability
  • General Personal Injury / Common Law Compensation

Compensation can include:

  • A Lump sum to compensate for an assessment of percentage of whole person permanent impairment
  • Weekly payments for loss of income
  • Payments for Medical and associated expenses
  • Payments for Personal care attendant expenses
  • Payments for building access renovations and adaptive equipment
  • Rehabilitation and return to work associated schemes
Major Injury

Just because you are resident overseas and injure yourself while in Australia, it does not mean you are not entitled to compensation.

We at Jude Lawyers have acted for overseas clients who have injured themselves on working holidays or while on tour in Australia. Despite initial denials of liability we have been successful in obtaining substantial compensation payments for our clients.

While on holiday in Australia I suffered multiple injuries in a car accident. Now I am a quadriplegic in my home country with no income and many large hospital bills to pay.

Need to speak to a lawyer urgently?

If you need to speak to a lawyer urgently or want an initial consultation, we offer an online consultation service.


Ground Floor
9-11 Cavenagh Street
Darwin NT 0800
Phone: (08) 8941 8229